Project Manager – East Chicago location
- Develops and oversees bids; performs estimating functions on projects, performs due diligence and research in anticipation of developing bids.
- Allocates people, equipment, and assets to optimize projection completion.
- Ability to read Plans and Specifications, all contract related document schedules.
- Oversees sub-contractors and solicits bids from vendors.
- Ensures that all client communications are documented and resolved satisfactorily.
- Manages costs to maximize revenue.
- Facilitates with project team the development, communication, implementation, update and continual use of the project execution plan.
- Reviews and approves project control system which measures progress/performance, providing early warning of deviations from the plan, and identifies corrective actions to be taken.
- Oversees the document control and records management.
- Defines and communicates roles, responsibilities, and authorities to project team members and the client to ensure projection completion in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule, and in conformance with the appropriate standards, specifications, and applicable regulatory requirement.
- Multitasking and schedule prioritization skills are a must
- Knowledge or INDOT/IDOT specifications
- Civil Construction Experience
- Project Management/Supervision
- Good People Skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All interested candidates should submit their resume to MWEJOBS@midwesternelectricinc.com.
MWE is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that our success begins with our employees.
They are the foundation for the outstanding level of quality and service we provide our customers, and because of them we are a national leader in the infrastructure industry. Integrity, reliability and versatility set us apart from others in our field, and Midwestern Electric recognizes employees who exemplify these values. We offer competitive salaries and benefits that attract the best and brightest employees.
It is the policy of Midwestern Electric, Inc to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, disability, religion, sex or national origin.
If you're ready for a challenging job at a company that rewards fresh ideas and a positive attitude, Midwestern Electric Inc. is the place for you.